Building a loyal and trusting partnership
The Appraiser Alliance program was developed to build a synergetic partnership between Appraisal Valuation Services and our staff of over 10,000 certified appraisers. We believe that this on-going partnership enhances the level of service for lenders by appraisers where it matters most; compliance, coverage, assignment criteria, underwriting review, and quality control.
Whether you’re an appraiser, broker, or loan officer working for a large or small lender we understand the importance behind building an alliance that provides a partner you can rely on, and not just an appraisal management company.
Appraisal Valuation Services is currently looking to expand our coverage area in certain territories. We are a National Appraisal Management Company (AMC) utilizing only highly-qualified, tenured, independent real estate appraisers who must meet our standards. You must be a Certified Appraiser in the state you are applying for. All orders are submitted through our easy to use online system. Any outstanding appraisals are paid monthly.
Upon filling out the registration please log in and complete your Appraisal Valuation Services profile with the following information and submit applicable documents.
- License level: Licensed and Certified Appraisers.
- Include in your Appraisal Valuation Services profile only ZIP codes you consider yourself to be geographically competent. Work order assignments cannot exceed 20 miles from the designated office with exception. Rural appraisers may expand their coverage.
- Proof of E&O Insurance.
Appraisal Valuation Services generates a payment process that allows our appraisers to get paid almost immediately after the appraisal is complete and submitted. This allows our appraisers to focus on the business at hand without having to worry about getting paid.
Appraiser Staff Benefits
- Semi-Monthly Compensation. Eligible monthly bonus incentives
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account available for health care and dependent care
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off
- Appraisal Valuation Services will pay for ACI or a-la-mode software
- Appraisal Valuation Services will pay for Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Appraisal Valuation Services will pay for USPAP training and continuing education
- Appraisal Valuation Services will pay for license renewal
- Proactive marketing team that develops new client and business relationships
- Quality Control appraisal advice and status support available
"Appraisal and Valuation Services, LLC, dba Optimal Appraisal Solutions in TX, MO, MT, NH, OR"